See other positions
San Francisco Bay Area, Full Time
What are we Building?
We believe it is important for every student to have a strong understanding of math to thrive in an increasingly data-driven world.
Thus, Photomath aims to change the way students learn math. We’ve achieved viral, organic growth to become the most popular math education app with over 200 million downloads.
Through our mobile app, users can solve math problems instantly using their phone cameras and get detailed step-by-step instructions that help maximize learning.
We are looking for an individual to help the executive team with the necessary research and analysis to make key strategic decisions.
As part of a global company with users in 240+ countries, you will help influence our global expansion strategy, devise our go-to-market strategy, and contribute to setting company level strategic priorities
What is the Role?
- Market research: conduct competitive analysis, research on industry trends, and internal analysis that informs leadership’s annual and long-term plans.
- Drive launch into new markets: help guide company’s global expansion strategy and collaborate with product, growth, and marketing teams to ensure successful launch into new markets.
- Develop analysis and reports: provide in-depth analysis of key business drivers, measure progress towards growth goals, and develop recommendations for maximizing performance.
- Achieve cross-functional alignment: evaluate and communicate progress of market expansion projects to key stakeholders.
Who are You?
- You believe wholeheartedly in the importance of math education and ensuring that everyone, regardless of background, can master math
- You have 2+ years of experience in management consulting, investment banking, or other similar roles
- You have strong analytic and quantitative skills
- You are experienced in conducting analysis on consumer user growth and engagement metrics
- You value and strive for excellent visual and written communication skills aka you can effectively present information in a visually compelling way
- You are a veritable self-starter. You can seamlessly operate in a high-autonomy environment and are highly effective at time management
- You are a first principles-thinker. You can think independently to identify what key questions still need to be answered and what are the various means (quantitative, primary, secondary, user research) to answer these key questions
- Proficient in SQL knowledge is a plus
- You are legally authorized to work in the US
What we offer
- Medical, dental & vision covered at 100% for you and your dependents
- 401k with matching
- Meaningful equity
- Generous PTO policy (we mean it when we say work life balance)
- Parental leave
- Commuter stipend
- L&D opportunities and stipend
- Oh yeah, did we mention trips to our Croatia office?
Join our team?
Send us your resume with the email subject: "Strategy Analyst" to [email protected]
- An example of an existing presentation that you created. Please provide an example of a presentation that highlights your strong visual communication skills.
- Please provide a short answer to the question:
Tell us about an area of yourself that you’re currently working on
We welcome diverse skill sets and love unique backgrounds and experiences--that's what makes a dynamic workplace! If you're someone who is unafraid of challenging assumptions and want to change the world, we want to hear from you!