See other positions
Senior Web Frontend Developer
(f/m) - Zagreb, Croatia, Full-time, multiple positions
What do we do?
We are a 15 member software development team within Photomath responsible for a sophisticated web
applications that handles tens of millions of math tasks and math experts.
Our team is composed of frontend, backend and data engineers, devopses and technical product managers.
We are looking for talented engineers to help us double the team.
What do we do?
Photomath aims to change the way students learn math. After becoming the most popular education app in the world with over 200 million downloads, we are building new products including a mathematical crowdsourced platform with the largest math dataset in the world.
Software products and projects built here vary from small internal apps, through large scale web services to crowdsourced mathematical platforms. We are building all products in an agile way, following UX and UI trends, having users at its core, and we are looking for several experienced Frontend Developers that will tame our frontends.
Our dev stack:
- Backend: K8S, GCP, BitBucket, Jenkins, Kotlin, Java, PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, Debian, Spring Boot, Micronaut, Flyway, Elastic Search.
What will you do at Photomath? You will:
- Develop, debug, deploy, support and enhance frontends of various Photomath’s web applications for internal users and tens of millions of users around the world
- Build, debug and maintain core Photomath web components like Photomath app web previewer, animation editor, labeling editor, math content editor, math web keyboard
- Follow new trends, technologies and best practices and implement them within the team
You are the right person for us if you:
- Have at least 5 years of experience in frontend web development
- Have at least 3 years of experience in working with web frameworks and libs such as React, Angular, Node.js, Vue, MobX, Webpack or similar
- You have worked on pixel-perfect design projects
- Have great attention to details and you prefer a quality and structured web project
- Prefer to write clean and reusable code with neat web layout
- Have a proactive and responsible approach to work
- Can work well in team (frontend devs, data engineers, web designers) and with internal clients (other teams)
- Have interest in new web development trends and like to implement them in your work
- Have very good knowledge of English language
An additional plus is if you:
- Have a backend or full stack dev experience. E.g. Java, C, ...
- Are familiar with Linux OS and Mac OS
- Have experience with modern development processes (git, test driven development, continuous integration, ...)
We are offering:
- A diverse environment with agile and talented juniors and smart and experienced seniors - to teach and be taught
- An opportunity to work on technically challenging projects and products
- A friendly team atmosphere
- Experimenting with new technologies
- Learning opportunities through knowledge sharing, educations, and conferences
- A culture that recognizes and rewards dedication and success
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work from home
Interested in joining our team?