Looks like you’ve come across an expired job ad
Don’t worry, we are always on the lookout for new talent. Contact us and let’s have a chat about career opportunities that interest you.
Senior Product Manager - Tutor Marketplace
(f/m) - San Francisco Bay Area, CA, USA, Full-time
Photomath is changing the way students learn math.
We’ve achieved viral, organic growth to become the most popular education app in the US with over 180 million downloads.
With our mobile app, users can solve math problems instantly using their phone camera to get detailed step-by-step instructions to help maximize learning.
We recently launched the first paid subscription, Photomath Plus, and along with it our flagship textbook solutions product.
Now we’re looking to supercharge growth of Plus through solutions developed on our supply-side tutor marketplace.
As part of this ambition, we’re looking to hire a Product Manager who can develop a seamless, valuable experience for solution contributors.
What will you do?
- Act as a strategic voice of expertise in building our managed, supply-side content marketplace
- Collaborate and drive alignment across our best-in-class leaders in content, engineering, math, and design
- Understand the needs of users to develop seamless UX and incentives for long-term engagement and retention
- Lead a cross-functional team to reliably execute on designing and shipping feature improvements and optimizations
- Help define, analyze, and communicate key metrics to track growth and overall health of the supply-side marketplace product
Who are You?
- Believe in the importance of math and ensuring that everyone regardless of background has the ability to master it
- 5+ years of experience as a product manager or similar role
- Experienced in aligning cross-functional leaders on product strategy and prioritization
- Take a data-driven approach to developing product experiences
- Have significant experience with A/B testing and optimization
- Keen sense for cutting complexity when designing UX
- Have an urge to challenge the status-quo and inspire others
- Proficiency with SQL
- Willingness to travel and work with remote teams
An additional plus:
- Prior experience as PM on a supply-side marketplace
Interested in joining our team?
Send us your resume with email subject: „Senior Product Manager - Tutor Marketplace“ to [email protected].