Looks like you’ve come across an expired job ad
Don’t worry, we are always on the lookout for new talent. Contact us and let’s have a chat about career opportunities that interest you.
Math Content Operations Associate
(f/m) - Zagreb, Croatia, Full-Time
What do we do?
Photomath is a fast-growing EdTech company whose mobile app is the #1 app in the world to learn math.
Powered by advanced machine learning technology, the app instantly scans, accurately solves,
and intuitively explains printed and handwritten math problems to users through step-by-step explanations.
With over 200 million downloads globally and 5 million users daily, Photomath is the most popular mobile application
from Croatia and one of the most popular educational apps of all times. Since its launch in 2014, our award-winning
app has topped App Store & Google Play Store education charts and Apple has recently declared it the
application of the day.
Today, we employ almost 200 people and have offices in Zagreb and Silicon Valley.
We are a team of people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and skills,
united by passion for technology and innovation. We believe that math is an increasingly crucial skill,
particularly as problem-solving and quantitative analysis become prerequisites for many occupations.
We are constantly expanding what Photomath can do and the types and quality of our content - we have so much
more ahead of us and we need your help to get there. Join us in our mission to revolutionize learning math
and help students across the globe gain math superpowers!
What you will do at Photomath:
- Collaborate and/or coordinate small teams
- Maintain team schedule and monitor schedule execution
- Solve various math problems and provide step by step solution with explanations (in English) for each math problem presented
- Learn about existing solving methods applied at Photomath
- Verify the quality of various math problems already solved.
You are the right person for us if you:
- Have advanced knowledge of high school mathematics (Algebra 1 & 2, Calculus, Trigonometry, Geometry)
- Have the ability to explain solving of a certain math problem in a structured way (experience in mathematics
education or tutoring is a plus)
- Have experience coordinating teams
- Are reliable and meticulous when it comes to work
- Have a systematic approach to solving problems and attention to details
- Have very good English language skills, especially mathematical English.
- An opportunity to contribute in creating high-quality mathematical content that is offered through Photomath
app and revolutionize approach to math studies for all ages
- A diverse environment with agile and talented individuals across the career spectrum - to teach and be taught
- A friendly, collaborative-heavy team atmosphere
- Learning opportunities through knowledge sharing, educations, and conferences
- A culture that recognizes and rewards dedication and success
- Flexible working hours and work from home arrangements
- Modern office design and great location.