See other positions
Growth Marketing Specialist
San Francisco Bay Area, Full Time
What are we Building?
We believe it is important for every student to have a strong understanding of math to thrive in an increasingly data-driven world.
Thus, Photomath aims to change the way students learn math. We’ve achieved viral, organic growth to become the most popular math education app with over 200 million downloads.
Through our mobile app, users can solve math problems instantly using their phone cameras and get detailed step-by-step instructions that help maximize learning.
We recently launched the first paid subscription, Photomath Plus, and along with it our flagship textbook solutions product.
Now we’re looking to supercharge growth of Plus through solutions developed on our supply-side Expert (tutor) marketplace.
As part of this ambition, we’re looking to hire a Growth Marketing Specialist who will help scale the Expert-side of the marketplace.
What is the Role?
- Manage Acquisition Strategy: Develop UA strategy for our Expert tutors, including identifying and evaluating optimal channels.
- Build Campaigns: Define and execute campaigns, conducting rigorous experimentation, and measuring performance.
- Optimize Impact: Test, measure, and optimize creative formats, messaging, and target audiences.
- Collaborate Cross Function: Work closely with marketing, design, product, and engineering to analyze the effectiveness of initiatives and drive improvements.
- Manage Agency Relationships: If relevant, guide 3rd party agencies to drive qualified leads for our global math Expert initiatives.
Who are You?
- You believe wholeheartedly in the importance of math education and ensuring that everyone, regardless of background, can master math
- You have 2+ years of experience executing web-based paid user acquisition at scale for a consumer company
- You have strong understanding of key acquisition channels including Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads, YouTube, Microsoft Advertising, etc.
- You take a data-driven approach to measuring and evaluating user acquisition
- You have proven ability to work cross-functionally (engineering, design, qa, etc.) and in a distributed team
- You take initiative to identify and drive new efforts i.e., you thrive off of autonomy & agency
- Proficient in web marketing and paid ads analysis (Google Analytics and SQL knowledge is a plus)
- You are legally authorized to work in the US
What we offer
- Medical, dental & vision covered at 100% for you and your dependents
- 401k with matching
- Meaningful equity
- Generous PTO policy (we mean it when we say work life balance)
- Parental leave
- Commuter stipend
- L&D opportunities and stipend
- Oh yeah, did we mention trips to our Croatia office?
Join our team?
Send us your resume with the email subject: "Growth Marketing Specialist" to [email protected]
- An example of an existing presentation that you created. Please provide an example of a presentation that highlights your strong visual communication skills.
- Please provide a short answer to the question:
Tell us about an area of yourself that you’re currently working on
We welcome diverse skill sets, experiences and people unafraid of challenging assumptions in order to create a dynamic workplace