Looks like you’ve come across an expired job ad
Don’t worry, we are always on the lookout for new talent. Contact us and let’s have a chat about career opportunities that interest you.
Employer Brand Manager
Full-time, Zagreb, Croatia
Photomath is changing the way students learn math.
We’ve achieved viral, organic growth to become the most popular education app in the US with over 180 million downloads.
With our mobile app, users can solve math problems instantly using their phone camera to get detailed step-by-step instructions to help maximize learning.
Since 2016, Photomath has grown from 33 to over 170 people, with offices in Zagreb, Croatia and the San Francisco Bay Area.
As our organization has grown, so has the need for quality support.
Our People & Culture team currently has 3 members and we are looking to expand with an Employer Brand
Manager who will ensure Photomath has the reputation as a leading employer.
What you will do at Photomath:
- Ensure Photomath has the reputation as a leading employer through the following efforts:
- Content Management - work with marketing to develop and execute content marketing that exemplifies Photomath’s culture
- Social Media Marketing - partner with Team Leads and the rest of the P&C team to ensure potential candidates are aware of Photomath
- Recruitment Marketing - drive applicant traffic and awareness to our open jobs. Help make our jobs ads better
Recruiting Events - with the rest of the team create event management strategy to proactively identify events where it makes most sense to present Photomath.
Help coordinate and organize our presence there
- Employee Advocacy - develop an employee advocacy program that empowers and encourages employees to amplify our employer brand
- Conduct market research if needed.
Our ideal candidate has:
- 5+ years of experience in employer branding or promotional recruitment activities
- Experience developing methodical and structured processes for implementing a brand strategy
- Experience in event management
- Experience in writing compelling targeted content
- Experience in creating and implementing marketing campaigns
- Excellent communication skills, with ability to listen, understand and account for different perspectives, and respond appropriately to varied audiences
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills
- Excellent English language skills - especially written
A plus is if you have:
- Some experience in conducting market research and analysis
- A diverse environment with agile and talented individuals across the career spectrum - to teach and be taught
- A friendly, collaborative-heavy team atmosphere
- Learning opportunities through knowledge sharing, educations, and conferences
- A culture that recognizes and rewards dedication and success
- Flexible working hours and work from home arrangements
Interested in joining our team?
Send us your resume with the email subject: “Employer Brand Manager“ to [email protected].