Looks like you’ve come across an expired job ad
Don’t worry, we are always on the lookout for new talent. Contact us and let’s have a chat about career opportunities that interest you.
Customer Support Specialist
(f/m) - Zagreb, Croatia, Full-time
What do we do?
Photomath is changing the way students learn math. We’ve achieved viral, organic growth to become the most popular education app in the US
with over 180 million downloads.
With our mobile app, users can solve math problems instantly using their phone camera with detailed step-by-step instructions to help maximize learning.
Photomath’s core functionalities are still free, but we are constantly developing new and advanced features that are becoming a part of our paid product.
The number of Photomath users have been growing steadily during the last few years, but recently we’ve also had a huge increase in the number of paid subscribers.
Because of all this, the need to communicate with our users proactively and frequently is increasing.
We are looking for a Customer Support Specialist to assist our customers with different types of problems when using our
product as well as offer direct support to our customers, proactively cover all our customer communication channels but also help
in revising the customer support process. To successfully perform in this role, Math knowledge is not needed.
What you will do at Photomath:
- Resolve different types of customer queries in a timely and accurate way, recommend solutions and
guide our mobile app users through specific features and functionalities
- Take ownership of users issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Implement and monitor procedures, standards and templates through all the communication channels
- Proactively update the Help Center, based on the user inquiries
- Monitor customer complaints on social media and reach out to provide assistance
- Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members
- Gather user feedback and share with our Product and Marketing teams
- Participate in developing and implementing the user support communication strategy and connected processes
- Constantly reevaluate the user support process and propose improvements
Our ideal candidate has:
- At least 2 years of work experience in customer service support, community management or similar
- Experience in written communication in English language
- Customer oriented mindset with focus on customer experience and satisfaction
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive approach with strong problem-solving skills and high attention to detail
- Excellent time-management skills
- Excellent English language skills (especially written)
- Working knowledge of MS Office tools
An additional plus is if you also:
- Have previous experience in fast-growing IT industry
- Have previous experience using Jira and/or Confluence in your work
- A diverse environment with agile and talented individuals across the career spectrum - to teach and be taught
- A friendly, collaborative-heavy team atmosphere
- Learning opportunities through knowledge sharing, educations, and conferences
- A culture that recognizes and rewards dedication and success
- Flexible working hours and work from home arrangements
Interested in joining our team?
Send us your resume with the email subject “Customer Support Specialist“ [email protected]